Show your predator spirit poolside!!
Online apparel ordering is open 4/23- 5/1 at https://www.bsnteamsports.
Use access code: owl4R42
We have some great new items in addition to the traditional favorites!
- Check out the Owl Creek logo iSlides- as seen on Shark Tank! (can also be personalized!)
- Ladies racerback tank
- Men's, Ladies' and Youth Dri-fit Performance shirts
- Trendy Jersey oversized long sleeve shirt with OWL CREEK across shoulders.
Personalization is available for items with a "+" mark, those with a "T" indicate image on back of shirt.
Happy Shopping! Please let me know if you have any questions!
Erin Haynes Reed
IT IS TIME TO REGISTER
Welcome to the 2017 Summer Swim Team. If you swam last year, registration is very quick and simple. If you are new to our team, we are excited to have you and registration is only slightly longer for you. Please remember these basic guidelines before registering:
- To be eligible for the team, your child must be able to swim a 5 meter distance and tread water without the assistance of a flotation device. If your swimmer does not meet these guideline, our coaching staff will gladly work with your child through private or small group lessons this summer to get them ready for 2018.
- Swim meets require parent workers to run and every family is expected to work one half of the swim meet, every swim meet. If you have 2 or more swimmers, your family may need to work the entire swim meet. You will need to make arrangements to have an adult available to work on behalf of your family if you are personally unable to fulfill this commitment.
To get started, please click the registration button on the right navigation bar. Once you have registered, you will have full access to this website including RSVP for upcoming team events such as the Mulch Sale, Ice Cream Social, and kick-off party.
DIVISION 2 CHAMPIONS 2015 & 2016!
2107 Season at a Glance
Family Fun Events - please RSVP by going to the calendar page and clicking the event
April 23, 2:30-4:00 Open House Ice Cream Social @ Gym/Playground - RSVP
May 26, 6-10:00 "Victory is Sweet" Kick-off Party @ Pool - RSVP
Jun 3, 9:30-11 Saturday Swim Clinics Begin - RSVP; $10 fee/swimmer, space limited
Jun 16 Annual OC Golf Scramble at Glen Oaks Country Club
Jul 14 6-8 Predator Pride Pasta Party @ Gym - RSVP
Jul 15 5-9:30 Banquet & Pool Party @ Gym/Pool - RSVP
Practices and Meets select the meet on the calendar to mark your swimmer NOT attending or late
May 22-25 After School Practices Begin
May 30 Morning practices begin (Tue/Thur evening option ONLY for those with morning conflicts)
Jun 5 Home meet against Glen Oaks
Jun 12 Away meet against Douglass Hills (Directions)
Jun 19 Away meet against Springhurst (Directions)
Jun 26 Home meet against Plainview
Jun 29 Home meet against Blairwood
Jul 10 11+ Qualifications @ Douglass Hills
Jul 12 10 & under Qualification @ Home
Jul 15 Championship Meet @ Plainview (morning meet)